Monday 16 May 2011

Life Without Using a Mobile Phones

Mobile phones became an essantial part of our life. You can not think to lead life without using a mobile phone. I am used to nokia mobiles especially N75 mobile and i really like it due to its simplicity. I always keep my mobile in my pocket and incase of being at home i always keep it with myself, then time to time I check to see if I have any news messages or any missed calls.

I like nokia mobile brand because they are afforable, inexpensive and provide modern features. Mobile prices in pakistan are very high but nokia is the onlye brand which is less expensive as compare to other mobile brands. I personally like N75. It is very excellent mobile having mixture Of high audio quality, long lasting battery and high powerfull resoultion camera. Before the N series, nokia has released some mobile models available in the market they offered either high quality sound or perfect video and image capability. Nokia N75 has all these features at once.

My mobile helps me in many ways and has been my virtual assistant. after starting the using of mobile phone, I left wearing a wristwatch. My mobile phone has ability to take snaps with high-resolution camera that can make me able to take pictures during the trip, holiday or roaming. It works as a photographer, when I have to look for work. It acts as a scanner when I need to send important documents in the mail.

The introduction of 3G Technology, now i easily talk with my friends watching them on the phone. One day i forgot to bring my Mobile to my office and I felt my world suddenly stopped for a moment. It is very difficult to lead a life without a mobile phone. It has been essantial part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment